3. Position: Auditor
A. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Certificate in Internal Auditing/Systems Auditing, Risk Management, ACCA intermediate with a bachelor’s degree in internal auditing, Commerce, Accounting or Finance; Banking from any recognised University.
At least 4 years’ experience as an audit assistant in a well-established audit firm.
B. CORE COMPETENCIES
- Ability to analyze financial and non- financial data using spread sheet software
- Ability to identify strengths and areas that need improvement
- Ability to learn fast
C. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- perform work assigned to him by Manager/Supervisor
- support Senior auditor verify compliance with operating policies and procedures
- examine records to identify control deficiencies in areas under review and examination
- verification of assets and liabilities
- Help senior auditor communicate findings
- develop the draft field audit report for the attention of the Supervisor and Manager
- Follow up with departmental heads on whether control weaknesses have been corrected
- Conduct initial research on effectiveness of new legislations and advise on applicability
- Review reports both financial and non-financial and verify amounts disclosed
Mode of Application:
All applications should be posted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Forms should be downloaded at www.nra.gov.sl
Closing date for all applications is 6th March 2020.
No application will be accepted after this date.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.