Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the governing body of the Authority and subject to the NRA Act, controls and supervises the Authority. The function of the Board according to the NRA Act, 2002 includes:
- determining the grading, remuneration, recruitment, promotion and training of staff;
- establishing and administering the Codes of Conduct;
- formulating policies for the Authority; but in particular administrative, human resource and operational policies and procedures;
- setting targets and standards including quality and operational output measures for revenue collection.
Composition of the Board of Directors
- a Chairman
- Financial Secretary, Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Governor, BSL
- a Tax Specialist
- an Economist
- a Legal Practitioner; and
- the Commissioner-General
The Secretary to the Board is principal assistant to the Commissioner-General.