- Ability to write report and proposals;
- Attentive to details, accurate and a keen observer;
- Highly organized with good time management skills;
- candidates must have knowledge in the following areas:
- Possess good communication skills both spoken and written;
- Excellent team working skills, good organizational and social skills. Possess good communication skills both spoken and written.
- support the Manager in developing a draft annual risk-based audit plan
- assist the Manager in drafting the audit plan including determining the scope and objective of the audit.
- undertake specific risk assessment and background research on each audit assignment
- preparation of information request log and development of working papers
- document audit work according to the scope and objectives of the audit
- provide documented and factual findings and value added information
- discuss the result of the audit with Manager and team
- carry out tests, evaluating the results and drawing conclusions, discussing with the team leader for approval
- drafting field audit recommendations and writing audit memorandum, soliciting input from the auditors
- following up on the implementation of audit recommendations
- ensure that audit findings are adequately supported with adequate and appropriate evidence
Closing date for all applications is 6th March 2020.
No application will be accepted after this date.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.